Rights and Responsibilities
Link HC embraces and supports the diversity of all children who use our services. We are committed to support children and their families to ensure they thrive and develop to reach their potential.
Supporting Victoria’s Child Safety Standards, Link HC will
- Take a zero tolerance approach to child abuse.
- Supports the rights of children to ensure their safety and stability.
- Take a consistent approach to ensure parents/carers are supported in their roles and understand their obligations to children.
- Ensure vulnerable children are welcomed and appropriately supported in their development.
- Take active steps to meet our legislative obligations when we consider children are at risk.
- Support our staff to care and support children who use our services.
Link HC has an appointed Child Safety Officer whose role involves safeguarding the rights of children and supporting staff who work with them.
Quality of Care
Workplace Gender Equality Agency Report
Health Promotion Strategic Plan
Our contact details in respect of any issues in relation to privacy are:
Telephone: 1300 552 509
Attn: Privacy Officer
Link Health and Community
1 Jacksons Rd
Mulgrave, Victoria 3170
All media enquiries: Sally-Ann Nadj 0418 363 261