Call us on 1300 552 509
Our reception integrates all service locations. In case of an emergency please call 000.
Mulgrave Head Office
1 Jacksons Road
Mulgrave VIC 3170
Melway Ref 80 K2
National Relay Service
If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users phone 1800 555 660 then ask for 1300 552 509
- Speak and Listen users phone 1800 555 660 then ask for 1300 552 509
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS and then ask for 1300 552 509
- Call 131 450
This is the phone number of the Translating and Interpreting Service -TIS National
- Tell the TIS National operator the language you speak
- Ask the TIS National operator to call 1300 552 509 for Link Health and Community
Link Health and Community is open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm and some evenings.
This is a free service.