The brand new Link Health and Community magazine is now available. In this edition:
- Our Early Childhood Early Intervention team is empowering children with disabilities
- How our Occupational Therapy services helped Matthew regain his independence
- The importance of skin checks and how you can make a booking
- Information sessions that are being offered to clients at the top of our public dental waiting list
- A new program for young people interested in music
- The 10-year celebration of the Opening Doors Community Leadership Program
This is a great service allows the community to know what servuces are awailable for them. I met many families at work who doesn’t know what support and servuces are available for them and here to go other than seeing a GP to resolve matters. This also bring the clients together sharing information among them and understand what their service provider is exactly doing. I bileieve the printed magazine is distributing among clients as some of us still prefer traditional paper method than on,one versions. I will collect few from your Mulgrave to display at my work place
Have great new year!
Comments are closed.