Nutrition and Dietetic services are provided for children aged 0-17 years.
The Dietitian can assist children and their families make lifestyle changes to support their growth, health and development.
Some areas may include:
- Infant feeding and starting solids
- Fussy eating/feeding challenges and limited dietary range
- Weight management (overweight and obesity)
- Growth concerns
- IBS, Constipation or dietary related gastrointestinal conditions
- Alternate or restricted diets (e.g. vegan diet)
See our dietitians at
Link Health and Community – Oakleigh
8-10 Johnson Street, Oakleigh
Mondays and Tuesdays
Individual appointments for children and young people
|Pension/ Health Care Card holder||$15|