Physiotherapy is suitable for all types of people – young, elderly, able-bodied or disabled.
Physiotherapists can help you with the following:
- Mobility and balance difficulties
- Assessment for prescription of gait aid
- Recent hospital discharge with a change in mobility
- Fall resulting in hospitalisation or a recent fall in the home or community.
- Longstanding joint or muscular pain with a change in function/pain
- New onset of muscular or joint pain
- Chest infections and difficult breathing
- Requiring assessment for rehabilitation after hip or knee replacements
- Rehabilitation after surgery
- Recent fracture or surgery
- Carer burden related to clients mobility
- Muscle strain or ligament sprains
- Muscle weakness
- Neurological conditions such as recent strokes, multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease and parkinsons disease
Allied Health Assistants
Allied Health Assistants support Physiotherapists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists and other health professionals to achieve health outcomes. They focus on exercise, education and therapy programs for adults and children.
See our physiotherapists at
Link Health and Community – Clayton
Clayton Community Centre
Level 1, 9-15 Cooke Street, Clayton
Link Health and Community – Glen Waverley
2 Euneva Avenue, Glen Waverley
Link Health and Community – Oakleigh
8-10 Johnson Street, Oakleigh
Monday to Friday
- No referral or health care card is required to see the Physiotherapist.
Individual appointments for adults
|Pension/Health Care Card holder/Senior||$15|
|Full fee: Standard consultation/ review appointment||$80|
|Full fee: Long consultation/ first appointment||$97.85|