Physiotherapy is suitable for all types of people – young, elderly, able-bodied or disabled.
Anyone suffering from the following conditions may benefit:
- Neck or back pain
- General aches
- Fractured bones
- Muscle strains or ligament sprains
- Rehabilitation after hip or knee replacement
- Rehabilitation following surgery
- Balance difficulties/falls
- Other joint pain e.g. shoulder, elbow, ankle etc
- Walking difficulties
- Muscle weakness
- Neurological conditions such as recent strokes, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone and Parkinson’s Disease.
Allied Health Assistants support Physiotherapists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists and other health professionals to achieve health outcomes. They focus on exercise, education and therapy programs for adults and children.
See our physiotherapists at
Link Health and Community – Clayton
Clayton Community Centre
Level 1, 9-15 Cooke Street, Clayton
Link Health and Community – Glen Waverley
2 Euneva Avenue, Glen Waverley
Link Health and Community – Oakleigh
8-10 Johnson Street, Oakleigh
Monday to Friday
- No referral or health care card is required to see the Physiotherapist.
Individual appointments for adults
Individual appointments for children and young people
|Pension/Health Care Card holder/Senior||$12.50||$12.50|
|Full fee: Standard consultation/ review appointment||$45||$45|
|Full fee: Long consultation/ first appointment||$95||$95|